Sunday, May 30, 2010

and all that Jazz

In honor of Jazz Appreciation Month (okay, so it was in April, who's counting?) we have received new volumes on Jazz history. Now on the "new books" shelf you can find Downbeat's "The Great Jazz Interviews 75th Anniversary Anthology" (781.6509D7483), "The Jazz Book" by Joachim-Ernst Berendt and Gunther Huesmann (781.6509 B488a), and "Where the Dark and the Light Folks Meet - Race and the Mythology, Politics, and Business of Jazz" by Randall Sandke (781.6509 S217)

In other news, I am leaving my post in the Music division and relocating to the Teen Space across the hall. You can find me playing, I mean working, on the brand new Mac computers or testing my hand at the Wii games, I mean working, or rocking out in our brand new recording studio, I mean working....

No comments:

Post a Comment